Sunday, 10 August 2008

Make Me Sway..


Here are the rules:
1. Put your iTunes/music player on Shuffle.
2
. For each question, pres the next button to get you answer.

3
. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!! After you've answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and then let them know they've been tagged to do them themselves.


As I told Ruby WooWOo who tagged me on purpose just to piss me off! That I don't own an iPod nor have cd's of music or any of the sort except 2 cd's of Om Kalthoom - Sert El7ob and Enta 3omry.. yes 7adi qadeema w ma3indy salfa blah blaah blaaaah.. And Yes I have a weird taste in music, not the point though.. When there is a will there is a way.. I used my playlist thingy bob from YouTube.. And the outcome is as follows:

1.IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Good Bye My Lover - James Blunt

2.WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
I Need A Girl I - P.Diddy ft.Usher (hahaha bloody hell seems like I'm gona switch sides! )

3.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Bang Bang - Nancy Sinatra (loooool)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
I've Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra (every single day not just today)

5.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Fly Me to The Moon - Frank Sinatra

6.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Breathe- Blu Cantrell ft. Sean Paul

7. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
How You Remind Me - Nickelback

8.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Big Pimpin- Jay Z (LOOOOOOOOOL now you know for a fact that I didn't cheat on this tag cuz no self respected person would put that answer on purpose)

9.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Apologise - Timbaland

10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Rise Up - Yves Larock

11.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley (damn it!! this tag is gonna make me switch sides whether I like it or Not)

12.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Mercy - Duffy

13.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Everyday I'm Hustlin - Rick Ross (I hope not!)

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Gold Digger - Kanye West (SON OF B************************ of a tag!!)

15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Insatiable - Darren Hays

16.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden (truly madly deeply in love with football! Now we're talkin!)

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Beggin - Madcon (This bitch of a tag hates me!)

18.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie

19. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
Who's Gonna Save my Soul - Gnarls Barkley (Hell I don't have a soul any more for it to be saved..)

20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?
The Reason - Hoobastank

I Tag:
-SoulO Bent Ghandi
-Orangina Fadidira
-Ame~Soul
-F7ee7eely (Leave your answers in the comments section- better yet open a damn blog- No seriously I wanna see some answers)
-Cashew the Nut

If I had to do this then TRUST ME all of the taggies above have to do it No EXCEPTIONS!!

23 comments:

Soul said...

tadreen!! ams 3ogob el game ga3da asawee el tag! o 7a6ait a5er shay I tag FourMe o b3dain Orangina Fadidra number 2!!! =S

#8 LOOOOOOOOOL

and don't switch now! wait till ur 40!! LOL

ZaMaHReeR said...

you little dirty minded girl!! "Bang Bang, haa?!!" LooooL
are you considering changing sides?? :P
a7la mafe il post that you talked about kawkab il sharq!!

Oranjina fadidra said...

MAAAAY GAAAAAD 2 tags in one day!

Balqees said...

" now i ain't sayin she's gold digger, but she ain't messin with no broke n*****"
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

o n3m alwedding alsongs :P

plez if u will put it in ur wedding aby aji ok

and btw i think the tag hates everyone LOL

..::Amu::.. said...

OMG I blame all this to grey its his tag :P

Ruby Woo said...

Bang Bang? Athareech min7arfa wana madri?

LA LA o Gold Digger ba3ad??

Ta3alay..
*slaps, kicks, slaps, slaps FourMe*
Min ilyom o rayi7 manabi bang fahma?

FourMe said...

SoulO:
hehehe film hal game mo 6abe3ya.. ma9khara eltag badaa3 feeni :/

ba3ad shmala I wait till 40 ya3ni ba3ad esalfa feha na6ra!!
==

Zamahreer:
hahha oh hush don't make a girl blush ;) Yes dear I am seeing the male species is deteriorating (wish I was though)

ya3nii shlon I talk about musice and not mention set elkol SOoOMa
==

Oran Fad:
Ohhh girl you're under high demand ;)
==

Balqees:
hehehehhehe what can I say I have an expensive taste :p

eygoolich el3ers mn awilaa 3amaay etha hathi elwedding song..
==

Amu:
Damn that Grey damn him!
==

WOO:
Out of all people ham lich 3ain et7chain! shftaay esawaa feny hal tag :/
LOOOL wala I wanted to say something bs a tad too blunt for the public to read :p ana agool khaleha 3ala alaah bs..

Ruby Woo said...

LOOOL


I can't help it shasawii. Tags remind me of you.


What were u gonna say? Since when did u give an eff on being too blunt to the public? ;p

Oranjina fadidra said...

OH Dear Lord
u need a girl, Bang Bang you're such a bad girl lol

la7tha ba3ad..
Big pimpin lmbo!! gosh U wont stop ay?

Ms. D said...

halllooooooooooooowwwwww

soooorrrrry i havent commented on the shoes post loool.. i did it read it tho! read in in the airport on my way to my plane to LANDAN ;p

inzen mta t3zimeny we6al3eeeny?!

and my god ur an incredible genius with this tag.. aslan ana mo fahma how to get the songs!! y3ny e6l3olich kamlen with name and artist?

me no ipod and no music library ;p

and and and.. WHY AM I NOT INVITED TO THE DEWANIYAAA :@:@:@:@:@!!!!

Delicately Realistic said...

lol 7adha ithb6at ma3ach !!

├ƓɧαɗσσƦ┤™ said...

1.IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Good Bye My Lover - James Blunt


shno hal dagra el chyda :p

FourMe said...

Woo:
Since there are too many buggers reading it.. I'm toying with the idea of taking it down under..
==

Oran Fad:
EXACTLY!!
hahahaa ya baaaaaby that's how I like it LOL! Ain't commenting about the pimpin.. got screwed with that one hehehe..

Lovely choice of words FourMe!
==

Ms.D:
heeeeeellllllllllllllllllooooooooo entay wainich walahna 3ala sowalfich woman!!

alah yhdaach 7a6aitlich no9 darzan postat 3an shoes w 7adich mo em3abratny :/ 3yoony lich wain tabeen enroo7 ay strip joint entay bs amraay :p

ay genius 9alay 3anbii 7st 7osaa fy.. kila min RubyOo o sowaifha..

a7ad galich ehy dewaniyaat obooy!! Ask Ghadoor or Jouje its their baby not mine..
==

Ghadoor:
hehe sheftay eshloon bdoon 7achi cha7ta 3ala 6ool..

├J o u j a┤™ said...

1.IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Good Bye My Lover - James Blunt

5oosh dagra el 9ara7a ;p
and enough stop hitting on girls ;p *jk*

you dont have a weird taste of songs i love them all

crazed said...

oh my

FourMe said...

jouja:
I'm following in your footsteps :p
==

crazed:
Oh dear lord..

Anonymous said...

oh dont u just love Frank sinatra! .. so love his songs!
m.

FourMe said...

Anonymous M.:
long time no pass by!
Certainly do.. No one like Franky, he was one of a kind..

Anonymous said...

indeed he is .. yea! been traveling a lot! btw i love ur blog a7isa ohwa el wa7eed thats true not like the other blogs " no offense every1" ..
m.

f7ee7eely said...

إلعننننننننن يومه إسمي على الصفحة الأولى والله آنا كشخخخخخخخه ههههه من قدي من قدي؟


:P

I've been contemplating opening up a blog for quite sometime now ...

Coconut said...

bang bang.. those 2 words.. said it all.. lol 7adda 3ajeeb hal tag!

FourMe said...

Anonymous M.
Hope you have a blast, enjoy..Awww bless thank you deary I'm gobsmacked :)
==

F7ee7eely:
looool esh3alaik 6ala3 esmik :p

well you should know that your taste in shoes is what got you the honour of being mentioned, us shoe freaks should look out for each other :P

I still don't see any answers! Stop contemplating and cease the day (as they say)! I say go wild and open a blog..
==

coconut:
hahah they certainly do :p bdaa3 feeny etag .. I suggest you do it if you haven't yet..

Ms. D said...

maby minat a7ad 3ley! damhom ma yony we3zimony maaaby 7ata a7achehom!

strip join6?? haaaa... ashkara ur bailing.. dubba ana arawech ! i wont speak to u either..!!! kho shefty sh9ar fech elfatra ely fatat! kalty hawa! now moty 7asra mn gher y :(

*sings esma3 elkilma el-akhera.. maaa abeeeek.. maaaa abeeeek.... e7m bs mo 7aftha the rest*