Sunday, 20 July 2008

FourMeism..

You people cracked me up! You scare easily don't you :p No honestly for those who COMMENTED I thank you very very much.. Some of the stuff you said was quite helpful.. Very much appreciated.. As for those of you who haven't commented ma3alaaaaaiih edwakom 3indy ana a3alomkom!!

Got this
from Squirreliya... and did it as a result of trying to dodge studying :)


BEST:

1. Male Friend:
S he's a sweetheart o ma yez3al miny..
2. Female Friend:
A & S.. but I trust men more than women as friends..
3. Vacation:
Would like to go to Venice with a loved one.. And that would be considered as a favourite..

WORST:

1. Time of the day:
At night when I think the most..
2. Day of the week:
Tuesday..
3. Colour Crayon:
Burgundy, it freaks me out as a crayon..

TODAY:

1. What are you doing now:
Having my cuppa tea and doing this..
2. Wearing: pj's and a robe..

TOMORROW:

1. Is:
emmmm oh MONDAY!
2. Got any plans:
Should meet some buddies who came into town..
3. Goal: Not to feel like crap..
4. Dislikes about tomorrow:
I know I will feel the same way I feel today..

FAVOURITE:

1. Number:
4
2. Song: hMmm quite alot Still stuck on Mercy.. No Air.. Crash n Burn.. Warwick Avenue
3. Colour:
Black

CURRENTLY:

1. Missing someone:
hahaha you think!
2. Mood:
Not alive..
3. Wanting:
Him..

TRUE/ FALSE:

1. I am a cuddler:
True only with loved ones..
2. I am a morning person:
Hell no!
3. I am a perfectionist:
Yes, YeS, YESSS, OH YESSSSSS!
4. I am an only child:
True :(
5. I am currently in my pyjamas:
That would be true..
6. I am currently pregnant:
Yes from the wall!
7. I am currently suffering from a broken heart:
The mother of all broken hearts and the bitch ain't healing!!
8. I am left handed:
Nop..
9. I am addicted to Blogging:
Yes seeing it a replacement..
10. I am online 24/7:
Nop.. An hour when I wake up.. 30 min mid day, and Nights when I'm all lonely..
11. I am very shy around the opposite gender:
Nop, they are the ones who are shy around me :/
12. I can be paranoid at times:
hahah yess
13. I currently have a crush on someone:
Oh hush..
14. I currently regret something that I have done: Yes a bunch of stuff from the wild days
;)
15. I enjoy country music:
I enjoy all depending on the mood
16. I enjoy talking on the phone:
Let it ring first..
17. I have a hard time paying attention at school/work:
Nop even though the last time I sat in a classroom was 3 years ago..
18. I have a hidden talent:
The art of seduction lol :P
19. I have a lot to learn:
Yes you can never know enough in this crappy world..
20. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: hahahhaa piss off..


ANGER:

1. Are you currently mad at someone?
HELL YES!
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper?
Me
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
Nop..
4. Ever had something thrown at you? A mobile and a zanooba by my mother

5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream?
SCREAAAAAM

EXCITEMENT:

1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you?
Nop.. I tend to find things out..
2. Are you easily excited?
Nop, I'm hard to please..
3. What are you most excited about?
Football.. and those 11 boys running after that damn ball ... ohh baby nothing gets me going like it heheh..
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? To ask my mother how much she wants
..
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
Him..

SELF-DISCOVERY:

1. Name:
FourMe .. and it pisses me off when people spell it Fourme its FourMe ppl!!
2. Where were you born?
In a hospital you dimwit!
3. What’s your main goal in life?
*embarrassed to say* Get my Phd and write a book about women in politics :/
4. How do you want to die?
While praying inshalla..

OPINIONS:

1. Sex before marriage?
hahaha dude seriously! Definitely NOT but wish it was the opposite cuz seems like el faraaj mo rathy eyee :/
2. Gay Marriage?
Ewww.. two men getting it on Jesus man that's sick!
3. Lower the Drinking age?
Did you know that children from the age of 5 upwards are allowed to have one glass of wine at home! How much lower than that do you want it to be?? Replace the rath3a at the age of 21 days?? Moron!
4. Recycling?
Yes seeing it snowed in Kuwait in during the summer! No seriously I am for recycling.. Mother earth needs to be taken care of..

DREAMS:

1. What was your latest dream?
Dreamt of multi colour silk flat sandals that had silver thing on them..
2. Have any of your dreams come true?
Yes some do, I'm freaky in that department..
3. What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
So many So manyy.. but my continuous dreams of shoes have to be the weirdest..

PERSONAL:
1. Straight, Gay, Bi?
Straight baaaby.. even though I attract both genders..
2. Do you have a bf/gf?
No.. but don't mind one.. any volunteers?
3. Do you have a crush?
*blushes*
4. How many beds did you lay in yesterday?
Unfortunately just the one!
5. What colour shirt are you wearing?
Bloody hell baby pink! Do you want to know the colour of my bra too?!
6. Name one thing that you do everyday?
Pray
7. What colour are your walls?
Beigeish
8. How much cash do you have on you right now?
Do you really think I'm gonna get up to go and count how much cash I have then wash my hands over and over because I handled money!
9. When was the last time you saw your dad?
Don't be funny..
10. What did you have for dinner last night?
Cheese baguette that I almost choked on it because of Soul and her stupidity! Soul 7adich ba6a chabdii!
11. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
Ewww Ewwwwww I never wear other peoples clothes..
12. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
You really wanna know? Toothache, backache, neck-ache, right kidney, headache, heartache literally and metaphorically oh and a shattered soul.. el7amdila 3ala kil 7al :) adri 7adi emsakribaa..

HAVE YOU EVER:

1. Have you ever failed a class?
Mathematics and you should of asked how many times :D
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd?
Hell NO!
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days?
HELL NO!! ARE YOU INSANE!! max is two days and that was because my leg was in a cast..
4. Have you ever slept with a night light?
Nop must be pitch black..
5. Have you ever danced in the rain?
No.. why would I want to do that?!
6. Have you ever lied?
Even the Dalai Lama lies..
7. Have you ever had contacts?
Nop el7amdila I'm blessed with good eye sight.. but get asked ALOT if I'm wearing coloured ones..
8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid?
Yes my shadow :/

Damn that was long!! I suggest you all run along and do this questionnaire.. its a fabulous time killer..

23 comments:

Big Pearls said...

now that's a long tag to read!

Amethyst said...

I might do that when I'm bored;p

Âme said...

BEST:
1. Male Friend: Is dead
2. Female Friend: Is also dead
3. Vacation: Any remote island

WORST:
1. Time of the day: I dont know.. may be afternoons of a sultry day
2. Day of the week: -
3. Colour Crayon: Purple

TODAY:
1. What are you doing now: Typing in Notepad++
2. Wearing: T-Shirt and Jeans

TOMORROW:
1. Is: MONDAY!
2. Got any plans: Yes
3. Goal: Finish the remaining work.
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: That it still doesnt exist.

FAVOURITE:
1. Number: 8
2. Song: Night Train - Guns N Roses
3. Colour: White

CURRENTLY:
1. Missing someone: Yes, my mother.
2. Mood: Lively
3. Wanting: A coffee

TRUE/ FALSE:
1. I am a cuddler: True
2. I am a morning person: True
3. I am a perfectionist: False
4. I am an only child: False
5. I am currently in my pyjamas: False
6. I am currently pregnant: False
7. I am currently suffering from a broken heart: False
8. I am left handed: False
9. I am addicted to Blogging: False
10. I am online 24/7: False
11. I am very shy around the opposite gender: False
12. I can be paranoid at times: False
13. I currently have a crush on someone: False
14. I currently regret something that I have done: True
15. I enjoy country music: True
16. I enjoy talking on the phone: False
17. I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: False
18. I have a hidden talent: True
19. I have a lot to learn: True
20. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: False

ANGER:
1. Are you currently mad at someone? No
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? Jonathan
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Loads of things
4. Ever had something thrown at you? Yes, loads of things
5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? I walk away

EXCITEMENT:
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? Yes
2. Are you easily excited? No
3. What are you most excited about? Little things in life
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? Donate all of it according to the list i have. Its not my sweat.
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? My father

SELF-DISCOVERY:
1. Name: Soul
2. Where were you born? At home
3. What’s your main goal in life? To contribute my best to the world.
4. How do you want to die? In sleep.

OPINIONS:
1. Sex before marriage? Not for me. My personal opinion. Yeah yeah.. i am still a virgin.
2. Gay Marriage? Anything against nature is not on my list.
3. Lower the Drinking age? No.
4. Recycling? Yes

DREAMS:
1. What was your latest dream? Dreamt of nuclear blast and my window cracking
2. Have any of your dreams come true? Yes almost all of them. Some dont.
3. What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? Its a secret, as I was told in the dream not to mention it in reality.

PERSONAL:
1. Straight, Gay, Bi? Straight
2. Do you have a bf/gf? No
3. Do you have a crush? No
4. How many beds did you lay in yesterday? One
5. What colour shirt are you wearing? White
6. Name one thing that you do everyday? Praying
7. What colour are your walls? White
8. How much cash do you have on you right now? 822.750 KD
9. When was the last time you saw your dad? Nov 26, 2000.
10. What did you have for dinner last night? Nothing. I skiped it.
11. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? A jacket in last winter from my friend.
12. Does anything hurt on your body right now? No

HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Have you ever failed a class? No
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? Yes, 12 days during my thesis writing.
4. Have you ever slept with a night light? Yes
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? Yes
6. Have you ever lied? Yes
7. Have you ever had contacts? I tried once, but i am comfortable with my specs.
8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? No.

~ Soul

FourMe said...

Pearls:
and that's when boredom strikes..
==

amethyst:
finish your studies first :p
==

ame/soul:
Now I didn't expect this comment, interesting.. 12 days!!!!! Ewwww man! ohh and go was your hands after all that money handling..

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

thats a looooong tag!!

which is exactly why ill be doing it soon ;)

Hasan.B said...

Coloured eyes. Now thats something interesting

Delicately Realistic said...

You do know that dreaming of shoes means u have a suitor ?

;>

likeairillrise said...

I will use this questionnaire the next time I have writer's block. LOL.

FourMe said...

dandooon:
hahaha knock yourself out..
==

hasan.b:
Look who graced us with his presence!
==

del real:
ba3aaaaaaaaad! 3afya maaabi.. been dreaming of shoes my whole life but still haven't dreamt of the perfect pair! always too small or too big.. don't you love the connection between men and shoes :p
btw abi email shreefa khanom..
==

iRise:
lol its perfect for such times..

sourire said...

haha I had fun reading this!:*

Delicately Realistic said...

LOL
u said it :

always too big or too small

hehehehe and ill email it right away ;>

FourMe said...

Got it.. thank you 7abooba :*

FourMe said...

sourire:
I aim to please ;)

G h a d o o r said...

lol GOD !! it is long

awal shay salamtech, shno 6al3a men hosha allah yhadach ? :p
ma tshofen shar ;*

i'll do it later inshalla

Soul said...

shoes ya3ni ma3areeeeeeeees yooobeeeeee ;) shay el silver rich rich :p

7ata ana baa6aa chabd nafsi :/

and by the way.. your blog feels like home.. i might post my answers here instead of my blog (sarcasm)

love u ;p

..::Amu::.. said...

thats one long and good tag!

greyshorts said...

dayraina enech 7elwa darayna lol

FourMe said...

ghadoor:
eysalmich dear..hehe la 3adi this is my daily pains :)
==

soul:
mabi la rich wla poor.. wala lal7een ba6a chabdi.. yabeelich 6ag..lofe u :*
==

amu:
yup very long..
==

greyshorts:
lol! ebthmitich where in that questionnaire did I say anything about my looks? btw 7alat eroo7 aham min 7alat eshakil..

oh and why is your blog locked madri shemsawya fy??

greyshorts said...

''I am very shy around the opposite gender: Nop, they are the ones who are shy around me :/

even though I attract both genders..

but get asked ALOT if I'm wearing coloured ones.. ''

you asked for it ! don't mind me i am eth'3e6ink you

private it could be forever or it could be till i make a new blog/identity and export/import everything there

FourMe said...

1. They are intimidated by me that doesn't mean I'm good looking.. They assume I'll be one of those girls who sit there staring at the floor when they see I'm not they tend to become all shy..

2. 1 girl had a crush on me for over 7 years so yes I do attract both genders still that doesn't mean I'm pretty, they could be attracted to my breasts! who knows :p

3. Honest to god I hate coloured eyes and think black and brown are 'beautiful' whereas coloured are not..

4. thegh6ay as much as you want we got nothing better to do :/

5. Get a move on and open a new blog or do whatever it is that you need to do to open it up again.. Your blog is one of the most refreshing blogs around.. so hurry it up woman!

Bebe & Noonie said...

U are a very angry person !!:/
and dancing in the rain a7is wannasa;)
-noonie

FourMe said...

noonie:
Yup I am I have a very very bad temper.. When you've lived in London for so long and get drenched in the rain day in and day out you tend find dancing in the rain quite hard when you're trying to run away from it..

J o u j a™ said...

I am currently suffering from a broken heart: The mother of all broken hearts and the bitch ain't healing!!

LOOL true ;p