Thursday, 31 July 2008

An Eye Full..


I love this country and love the people in it and its workers. I had my gas heaters annual check today, consisting of checking for gas leaks, faulty pipes, etc. Usually in Kuwait you get the ugliest and stinkiest buggers in the world who do the manual labour unlike this country God Bless it.

As I was expecting the dude in 20 minutes I thought I had time to pray and change from my pj's into my jogging bottoms. To my inconvenience the dude arrives 20 minutes early, I open the door to see this scrumptious looking gas electrician (or whatever they're called). The dude was so good looking that I couldn't even look at him, he's the type that women drool over. As he starts doing all the safety checks he notices that I've covered the outside air ventilation shaft with duck tape (because I'm terrified that insects would come in), he removes the tape and says there was a possibility that I could of inhaled carbon monoxide and died while sleeping :D The thing is I already knew there was a slight chance of that happening but stupid me would rather die of inhaling fumes than be attacked by a crawling creature :/

As I offered him a cup of coffee as I do with all the handy man that come into the house seeing they probably work long hectic hours. He starts making small talk and being all cheery but the bitch of it I was standing there talking to him unaware that I didn't have time to put on a bra and my robe was slightly loose and my low cut top was showing :) Way to go FourMe You have outdone yourself this time! You might wonder why didn't I pop into my room and change well I didn't have time seeing every time I went into the kitchen to get his coffee prepared he'd start talking and I couldn't hear him and had to go back to the living room and stand there while he makes small talk. All in all I'd take any English handyman over any local handyman in Kuwait, at least I got me an eye full for free ;)

Note to self: Put ON a bra the next time you have company in the house!!

22 comments:

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

looooooool @ bra ;)

ps: diid he have a bro for your dearest freind dandoooon?? ;)

Eschew Obfuscation said...

You guys make me sick! ... drooling over some brits when you can just as well be drooling over men from your own damn country!

Oh and I think HE got an eyeful, not you :P

Dandoon: when you are online somehow signal me so we can talk a bit about your recent post :) ... (at YOUR blog, 3ashan ba3th il nas mayta7al6emoon) ;p

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

eschew,
loooo fee men in our country chithee, chan ma ga9arna!!

sheft e3lan davidoff elydeed?? the one with sawyer from lost??

LOO AKO SAWYER EB DEERATNA CHAN 5ATHAW MN DEERATNA!!

FourMe said...

dandooon:
hehhehe shit happens :/

I didn't ask but the electrician is coming in next week I'll check and let you know :p

shtabeen khalty etmooooot 3ala Sawyer she watches lost just to see him lol.
==

Cashew:
Ent shayif elchil7an elmil7aan gabil la et7acha!

hahahhahah piss off.. ee eee 9ar 3indkom sowalif min waraay fineeeee ....

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

afaaaaaaaaa!!
cashew za33al fourme!!

Oranjina fadidra said...

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Eschew Obfuscation said...

FourMe: Yes, dandoon and I have a thing ;p ... It does not include you, regardless of what dandoon says, cuz your mean ;r ... Besides, I like dandoon more than i like you! She's not as mean, yet. So, hush, we need to talk, dandoon and I :P

f7ee7eely said...

LOL
you're bored alright !

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

aham shay!!

"She's not as mean, yet"

ummm....YET???

FourMe said...

dandooon:
shftay eshloon :(
let me eat now then I can be mean when I'm hungry I'm blind I can't function..
==

Oran Fad:
Oh my god at my stupidity and nearly suffocating my self to death or my god at my other stupidity of giving the dude an eye full :p
==

Cashew:
I am too hungry to reply to your comment..
==

f7ee7eely:
hehe whaaat what did I do..

Eschew Obfuscation said...

dandoon: dont ruin what we have ;p

Eulalia said...

WHAT? EXCUUUUSE YOU! Have you not seen the GORGEOUS fashionable men we have in kuwait?? hnee ili chal7een mal7een kilin ashgar oo sha3ra madri shlon!

Grey said...

LMAO ! * evul thoughts *

Shoush said...

Wala ana ma shift insan wa7id gilt 3ana 'yishawig' in Kuwait for a long time. Moo 'yishawig' as in jameel, bs 'yishawig' as in mamloo7 oo the way he dressess oo walks oo talks and acts in public, the whole damn package. Minqartheen. Until that day arrives, yes. Ur right. :P

FourMe said...

Eulalia:
Fashionable my ass! Law3aw echbodna eb hal Polo shirt w shorts em6al3een their hairy segan w araaf.. Their fashion sense is ZERO!Alah ey3afy elwinter when they wear winter dishdasha's and they look so damn yummy!

I'm not one for blondies except some that look damn fine.. overall the darker the better..
==

Grey:
lol evil all the way :p
==

Shoush:
La there is there is but the older generation not the youngsters.. There are a handful of san3een and damn fine..

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

fourmeeeeee,
you here dear??

eschew,
you already ruined it :(

FourMe said...

dandooon:
where in the bored post mtyam3en ehnak :p

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

looooooool
ya7lailkom!! :D

yala al7en ayee ;)

Amethyst said...

Haha, nothing like eye candy!

desertpalms said...

loool ur lucky! how comes we always have the ugly bald guy with a runny nose and beer belly called Dave come round? its not faaairr =(

desertpalms said...

loool ur lucky! how comes we always have the ugly bald guy with a runny nose and beer belly called Dave come round? its not faaairr =(

FourMe said...

amethyst:
;)
==

desert:
lool I always get young hotties never ugly baldy dave :p