I guess I'm extra weird after all .. I don't know if you can call these quirks or just a default in my personality.. Ms.d just to show you that you're normal.
7. After eating my body's temperature drops to below zero or whatever because for about 4 minutes or so I freeze to death and shiver once like I'm in a sub-zero fridge, 7ata lw ga3da on the beach eating and the temp it 50c.
8. The day before I see someone that I haven't met for over a month or much longer (even family) my lips starts to twitch for a certain period. Its like I have a built-in alarm system that tells me I will meet someone I haven't seen for a while. Mum says Its part of my sixth sense. Been accurate for 2 decades now and haven't failed me since.
9. My sixth sense is freaking freaky. I sense things before they happen, by time I thought it was luck but its not, something much more accurate. Deja vu, thinking of someone and they call the same instance, etc the list goes on and on..
10. I cannot hear clocks ticking it drives me haywire. The same with Arabic news anchors they make me lose my temper their voices piss me off and make me angry!
11. I can make most of my joints click: my back, neck, elbows, ankles, fingers, and hip.
12. From the age of 5 till now I read Archie comics (fashla) bs ma3alaih I'm bearing all. (I had that in common with the soulmate)
13. I cry at almost every episode of Greys Anatomy. I don't know what it is about that bitching show that there has to be a line said or something that happens that switches the waterworks on.
14. I am freakingly clean that its nauseating to the extant that people think I'm weird. People you're just dirty buggers!
15. I have what you call supersonic hearing. I can hear things even if I'm not in the same room and people are whispering. 3ala golat'hom asma3 dbat elnamla. This shocks quite alot of people because I tend to hear things that I shouldn't hear.
16. I can't drink cold water. It has to be of a room temperature but I can drink any other drink that's freezing cold.
17. Everything around me has to be in straight piles whether magazines, dvds, etc..
18. A newly acquired quirk is whenever I am in extreme pain i.e holding something hot, burned my hands, injections, or whatever physically painful I remember how much pain the soulmate has put me through and the physical pain I'm feeling seems to disappear and become more tolerable.
19. The smell of custard makes me nauseous and causes sever migraines so does the smell of watermelons, apples, carrots, and the smell of grass. But custard is the mother of all migraines just thinking of it now I feel sick :/
20. The sound of a high-powered engine makes my heart skip a beat and weak at the knees.
21. I am a perfectionist that perfection seems to be imperfect next to my perfectionism.