Sunday, 1 June 2008

Corky Quirks

These are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you... Big Pearls the pearly & Jesterat314.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Quirks:
Honestly I have about a million and one quirks and don't know from where to start. Here goes the ones I can remember:

1.
I don't like h
olding tv remotes or mobiles of other people and when I really have to; I hold them with a tissue or my t-shirt :/

2.
My closet is colour coordinated. From t-shirt to shirts to jackets they all have to be in clusters of each colour and aligned from lighter to darker and according to lengths of sleeves.


3.
Where ever I sleep whether travelling or here or there I have to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. If the door is on the right side of the room then I sleep on the right side of the bed and vice versa.


4.
I MUST I repeat MUST wash my hands before and after I eat even though I only eat with cutlery and barely touch food with my hands.

5.
My daily ritual must consist of 1hour and 10 minutes of showering time. 50 minutes for a shower and 20 minutes for applying hair protection things and applying body lotion all over from face to toes, or I would feel like a dry leaf and itch like I haven't showered for months.

6.
I smell everything before eating or drinking it.

I tag ShoSho, Shoush, Soul bint Ghandi, Soul, Hasan.b, Ms. D.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOL this is the most corky quirks i've read so far :P

#1 !!!!

laish closest to the door :P 7ag el na7sha :P lool

FourMe said...

heheh dunno whether to take it as a compliment or an insult :p

et9adgeen madri laish :/ but I read somewhere about sleeping patterns that it means I'm afraid of commitments, which is absolutely crap!

I think I'm mysphobic or on my way to be one.. but certainly I have a thing about germs and bacteria..

zwena said...

waay ashwa there is somong like me .. i smell everything too :P

Shoush said...

Oh, wow! I'd love to see ur closet. A7isa a work of art. A color spectrum. :P

I don't like ppl smelling food around me. They always hav this weird expression. China lay3a chabdhom. My friend does that oo a7is yisidoon ilnafs sometimes. No offense 6ab3an, maybe u sniff with a straight face.

I do the face to toe creaming thing, otherwise i feel dry. Worst case scenario, itha ma 3indi time to put cream, i apply baby oil in the shower before drying up.

Amethyst said...

I do 6. And add books to the list;p

Fastidious Babe said...

Where ever I sleep whether travelling or here or there I have to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. If the door is on the right side of the room then I sleep on the right side of the bed and vice versa.
<< OMG I DO THAT TOOOOO!!


fun tag, right? lol xx

Glitter said...

Would you pls come and arrange my closet?

Hamitaf La B. said...

number one.... do you worry they might have picked their noses before touching the mobile or remote ;pPp

kiddin.. but totally agree.... on the remotes not the mobiles... :)

FourMe said...

zwena:
hehe we're the sniffers :p
==

shoush:
it is, everyone that sees it get so surprised by how well organised it is. One of my aunts begs me from time to time to organise her closet.

Oh no I don't pull the face because I find it offensive towards whoever cooked the meal whether its at home or restaurant. Instead I just push the plate back and ask for it to be removed.
==

amethyst:
heheheh I knew I had that in common with you you book sniffer :p
==

fastidious babe:
Finally a bedside switching comrade *High fives F-babe*

it is.. You're it, you've been tagged!
==

glitter:
hehe I thought with your eccentricities we'd share that in common! btw I do the money thing to.

All money must be organised from smaller to larger notes and all facing the same direction.
==

hamitaf:
nose, eyes, ass, dirt lol whatever it is it revolts me I hate it. btw mobiles are dirtier than remotes!

Studies have proven that they are are the dirtiest objects that a person has in their possession at any given time.

FourMe said...

shoush:
I would neveeeer apply baby oil its too sticky and sticks to the surface of the skin. I use Asteral, have been using it for the past 15 years, my mom and aunts have been using it for 25 years or so.

With time it makes the skin extra soft and gives it a natural shimmer.

Missy said...

#6 nfsi lol ;p

Shoush said...

Asteral? Ma3arfa! Wat is it exactly and where can i find it?

Shoush said...

Ma ligaita ib Google.

Shoush said...

Btw, ma7is baby oil sticky. Bil3aks. It feels good. Fee the gel baby oil oo 7ada moisturizing.

FourMe said...

missy:
Join the sniffers club :p
==

shoush:
they sell it in london and UK in general and in Kuwait you can find it is jam3eyat Shamiya and I think Nuzha.

here's the link
http://www.astral-cream.co.uk/

FourMe said...

My mistake I spelled it as asteral but its Astral! I tend to type while watching tv so ekhthay spelling mistakes.

zwena said...

enzain when someone is bored shesawe :P

FourMe said...

zwena:
ana mo bs bored ela 6aga chabdi.

I guess yerga3 rasa bil 6ofa! or is that too extreme.. ok 3ayal watch movie or tv or surf the online world.

zwena said...

wee laa waraay examz .. arga3 rase :| .. i guess sleeping is good enough :P

FourMe said...

waay alah y3eenich.. sleep a7sen at least you will be revitalised when you wake up.. sweet dreams dear.

Shoush said...

Am intrigued. Will definitely give it a shot. Thanks! Ana '3arami moisturizers.

F. said...

I think you have OCD...

FourMe said...

f:
I wouldn't be surprised :)