Saturday, 24 May 2008

Fuck It


Not only I woke up on the wrong side of the bed but I woke up on the wrong side of the world! I felt crap from the second I woke up as a result of an ukhh dream I had. Which trigged mood swings all day long. So instead of going out during the day while the weather was good for a change I stay in and start cracking on the 2nd book of the Shopaholic series. I read for 3 hours non stop and that was a first, I have never read something continuously for that period of time. You could say I was escaping reality and I didn't want to think of anything.

You know what I said it once and I'll say it again, destiny is a bitch and that is iT! Yesterday I decide to put this whole soulmate thing behind me and today I have a horrible dream about him so that was the kick-off to a crappy day but Noo it doesn't stop there. I'm invited to dinner and must attend, where to? Well to one of "our" favourite places and not only that but as well we get seated in the exact same table that we had dinner at a while back!! Ya3nii for God's sake give me a damn break I'm fucking tried of this crap! When I decide to fucking move on or what ever you may call it this bitching life, destiny what ever the fuck you wanna call it keeps reminding me of him !! Its not fair I don't care what anyone says its not fair I need a fucking break, its not fair :(

I am very angry at the moment but I don't know at whom! Him? Myself? Fucking life that keeps forcing me to go in an endless loop, even though I'm trying to break loose! O ba3dain ya3nii laih fucking meta !! I am fucking tired, Give me a fucking break will you !!?

18 comments:

Big Pearls said...

omg..calm down!!!!

Amethyst said...

It really is a bitch. And what's even bitchier is that we can't do anything about it! UGH!!!

Ms. D said...

i dont like this fourme :( she scares me.. :(

i like the perfect-shoe-seeking one alot more :( bring her back i want her!!!!!!!

FourMe said...

pearly:
I'm better today..
==

amethyst:
Its the mother of all bitchs!
==

ms d:
hehe you made me laugh, thank you dear :*

FourMe has 3 stages, The Good, The Bad, and this The Ugly side :/ trust me the ugly side can get alot worse but I'm keeping it to myself 3ashan makhar3kom :p

She only comes out when she's shopping :p

Ms. D said...

inzen mita tred? cuz baro7 ma3aha ham ana adawer SHOESEEES

Hasan.B said...

Consider them as withdrawal symptoms that will disappear in time

FourMe said...

ms d:
chena em6awlaa cuz dashait eb mood swings cycle and it doesn't look good :/
==

hasan:
howwwwwwwww lonnnnnnggggggggggggggggg?????

Soul said...

Accept the fact thats it over.

Yeah lifes' a bitch and you gotta live with it.

~ Soul

Soul said...

Life is a Bitch - What next ?

http://www.adesignidea.com/248/images/lifeIsABitch.jpg

~ Soul

FourMe said...

Soul:
I have accepted and willing to move on, its just life ain't giving me a break!

hehehe nice one.. I think I'll go to the right side :/

Soul said...

I felt the bombardment the life did on me, when i was vulnerable at some point in my life.

Its not easy, though the phase will pass.

I guess i am stronger than ever now.

~ Soul

FourMe said...

Soul:
I guess what doesn't break you makes you stronger..

Soul said...

What does break you also does make you stronger.

Irony !

~ Soul

FourMe said...

Irony is a bitch to my dear !

Soul said...

Yeah ! gotta live with it too.

Too many bitches around.

~ Soul

FourMe said...

so true soo true.. hahaha and life is the mother of all bitches..

such a lovely discussion we're having here hehe .. very classy :p

FourMe over and out..

Soul said...

I love life, the only bitch i admire and celebrate.

She never fails to capture my curiosity as she got something for me to discover everytime i look at her.

~ Soul

P.S: Indeed, the discussion seems to be classy bitchy one..

FourMe said...

true she keeps on surprising us with her new tricks.

Class all the way:p