Friday, 11 April 2008

Wanted Alive Or Alive! Part Two


Gather around Ladies and Listen Up !!
Now I yes I demand that Hasan.b UnBlocks his BLOG and allows us IN!! Yes we want to regain entery and we shall and so help me God WE Shall Enter and NOT wait till May Whatever! WE demand that Hasan.b UNBLOCKS US AND UNBLOCKS US NOW!!

We are reasonable women so we do not demand his return because the boy needs to study but we demand entry to the BloG!!

ALL WHO OBJECT TO HASAN.B BLOCKING OUR ENTRY SIGN YOUR NAME IN THE COMMENTS SECTION AND THAT WOULD RESEMBLE A FORMAL PETITION THAT SHALL BE DELIVERED TO THE AGGRESSOR HASAN.B!!


Your Voice Counts! Let Your Voice Be Heard TODAY!!

p.s. Men we need your vote too!

22 comments:

FourMe said...

I FourMe Object!

Soul said...

I Soul bent Portrait Al-Ghandi Object! yaaaaaaaaaaaw

Yara said...

I Yara Object !

:::ShoSho::: said...

LoooooooooooooooL

I shosho Object!

zwena said...

I Zwena Object

am being supportive :$

Amethyst said...

Amethyst (the Queen of the World) Objects!

P.S. My vote counts as five;p

Anonymous said...

I Anonymous OBJECT!

wala we missed him around ;(

Fashionated said...

i fashionated OBJECT

FourMe said...

We need more votes Men are welcome too!

Ge6awEe said...

I Ge6awee OBJECT!!

Big Pearls said...

I the biggest of all pearls object! LoL!

FourMe said...

soul:
loool aham shay bent ghandi! yal hailegeya ya bent Sorbonne far3 elfaw laish el yaaaaaaaaw?!

==

Yara, Anon, Fashionated, ge6awee:
Nashkor ta3wnkom ma3ana :)

===

shosho:
hehehhe shrayich feeni bas ! I'm starting a movement here :p

===

zwena:
Much appreciated dear :)

===

Amethyst, Big pearls:
ashoof kil wa7da feekom gamat etfantk eb esimha ..

Anonymous said...

:)

:::ShoSho::: said...

I sense that he reads the blogs and his fingers are itching to comment loooool

FourMe said...

Anon:
:) to you too

===

shosho:

well we demand the release of his blog, he should unblock it immediately :P

Missy said...

I missy OBJECT!

7sooon we want u back ;p

Oranjina fadidra said...

I highly object on the block of thoughts...
why?

Ms. D said...

lesh ana bs elly ma3rf hassan.b?

FourMe said...

missy:
No we don't want him back he has to study we just want entry

===

Oran Fad:
Why what sweetness?

===

ms.d:
Mo lazim et3arfena bas saway Object o malich shoghol :P

eshda3wa said...

HASAN
COME OUT
COME OUT
WHEREVER U ARE!

FourMe said...

Eshda3wa:
I'm getting angry I don't advice him to come out!

Chirp said...

I Chirp Object!

Wala fegaaadnaaah!