Wednesday, 5 March 2008

For :::shosho:::

UPDATE!!

Add to number 8:
5 new pairs of shoes ;)


1. What were you doing at 7am this morning?

Sleeeping.. plz who wakes up at 7am!!

2. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Praying

3. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?

I should be studying but I'm thinking of going out :p

4. What is the last thing you said aloud?

I don't speak before 3pm

5. What is the best ice cream flavour?

Chocolate Mouse Royal & Rainbow Sherbet from Baskin Robbins

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Tea.. my morning fix :p

7. What are you wearing right now?

Ashamed to say I'm still in my pj's but give me credit they colour match.

8. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?

2 pairs of shoes and I think I'm going shopping in an hour I need the mood lift :p

9. What’s the last sporting event you watched?

Champion's League baaaaaby

10. Do you have a tan?

Don't insult me! :'(

11. Do you drink your soda from a straw?

Only in public because you never know who drank from you glass before you!

12. Are you someone's best friend?

I think I am.

13. Last person you talked to on the phone?

My 2 aunties in Kuwait ;(

14. Have you met anyone famous?

About 3 football players, couple of singers, and a my cousin the famous actor to be :p

15. Last song listened to?

Mercy by Duffy

16. Are you jealous of anyone?

No, I think jealousy is a sickness.

17. Is anyone jealous of you?

Hell yes! and I know that for a fact :D

18. Do you eat healthy?

Surprisingly Yes!

19. Do you hate anyone right now?

Scroll down to 2 posts ago :)


I tag Lala* and everyone that reads this blog..

7 comments:

Lala* said...

Thx :-)
I'm on it***

:::ShoSho::: said...

LooL FINALLY!!!

Lesson Learned, four me is stubborn, so be careful next time!

Love your answers, so you are not saying who are those players?

Big Pearls said...

I get up at 7 am, actually at 6:15..I have no choice:(

..::Amu::.. said...

I dont read your blog but I like your answers :D but not tagged :?

FourMe said...

lala:
Good girl


shosho:
heheh yes ;)
FourMe is beyond stubborn .. emmm I'll save them for another post :p



big pearls:
alah y3eenich hun


amu:
hMmm I'll make an exception .. you're IT! You've been tagged

N. said...

I'm not going to do this. You don't vote/like my polls! :P


"10. Do you have a tan?
Don't insult me! :'("
LOL!

FourMe said...

n.
I do vote but only on accurate ones ;)