Tuesday, 11 March 2008

Bugger OFF!

I AM NOT IN THE MOOD:

*to talk
*to think
*to post
*to move
*to study
*to socialize
*to be nice to people
*to comment on the previous post
*to post about so many topics that I've got in mind
*to deal with facebook and friends for sale, even though I'm selling for over $1,500,000.

Mazaaj omi gafil w mali khilg nafsy w mali khilg a7ad .. wily mo 3ajba my blog ykfakh rasa bil 6oofa... I feel everything has become an obligation it's all a MUST DO! mali khilg I'm not in the mood.. I want to fucking disappear and go on holiday by myself.. ma7ad rathy ey7is feeni .. I FourMe do not give a flying fuck anymore .. so fucking screw it, screw it...

Ya waila ely y7i6ly happy comment !

Note to the Blogger who accuses me of writing Boring Posts: Remind me again why are you still commenting if you find my posts to be so Boring?!

10 comments:

Hasan.B said...

Ilyoum ilkil screw it! 1.5M BLODDY HELL!

um-miT3ib said...

shalkhay tiwayerhom kilihom

then go to il maldives

:::ShoSho::: said...

Eee Walla!!! *pissed off*

Big Pearls said...

OMG, you need a holiday. Take a break!

..::Amu::.. said...

looool I know I ACCUSED you of writing boring posts but you know we are best friends and I was joking!!

Hamitaf La B said...

"ya wayla elee e7i6lya happy comment"... Well screw you and your screwed up mood... (thats not a happy comment :P)
Today is a BS mood for me too... I feel ya!!!

Amethyst said...

NOTHING IS AN OBLIGATION!

FourMe said...

hasan.b:
slept for 11hours but still that didn't help so today is another Bugger Off day.. indeed bloody hell..

============

um-mit3ib:
twayir mino? akhh ya rait I'm dying to go there..

============

shosho:
Min OMA!!

============

big pearls:
I really do but I want a holiday by myself I need a bloody break from everything around me and from myself..

============

amu:
I don't find it funny! Are we bestfriends?! since when .. no one told me

============

hamitaf la b:
screw you too .. damn that felt good :* join the club.. so far its shosho and I..

============

amethyst:
EVERYTHING IS!

suspic said...

9adam ayamik m3dooda.. =O

Anonymous said...

BearypeEluple
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/bedsores]bedsores[/url]
Icediaseake