Thursday, 7 February 2008

Screw Politics


Allah yel3an eseyasa

w eli y7ib eseyasa

w eli yadriss seyasa

w eli eyt7acha bil seyasa

w eli yfakir ytkha9a9 bil seyasaa

I hateeee it, its so damn difficult, I hate theories.

My whole dissertation is based on two theories and they are so URGHHH!!

1. IPE - International Political Economy: most scholars can concur that IPE is ultimately concerned with the ways in which political forces (states, institutions, individual actors, etc.) shape the systems through which economic interactions are expressed, and conversely the effects that economic interactions (including the power of collective markets and individuals acting both within and outside of) have upon political structures and outcomes.

2. FP- Foreign Policy: Foreign policies generally are designed to help protect a country's national intrests, national security, ideological goals, and economic prosperity . This can occur as a result of peaceful cooperation with other nations, or through aggression, war, and exploitation. It may be assumed that foreign policy is as ancient as the human society itself.

I just got a quick defination from Wiki so you know what the hell am talking about :(

BUT
In my case I have to write my own analysis of each theory, backed up with opinions of maaaany scholers, madri laish ba3ad they want my opinion if they want it backed up by sources?! So anyone up for the job?? Really its simple just write me 15 pages on these 2 theories and I'll be a happy gal :)

My mind is a blank I can't think of damn theories and analysis..

Its been 2 months .. but.. I miss him :(

13 comments:

OutOfReach said...

ashwa enni eftkait men el derasa :S
yalla el fal lech :P
good luck in those i dont think i can help :P
sorry dear :D

:::ShoSho::: said...

I hate el Siyasa too ewwww I don't even listen to the news or read papers.. sometimes i know such things happened after 2 months and people are like HuH!!! loooool
So sorry I can't really help!

Desert-Roses said...

how old are you? :p

is it late to change your major?

hehehe

you know kel shay o la 93obta
You will get over it...
do some breathing excersices...
keep your mind clear..
read some relevant articles..
feeel like philosopher...(THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING)

and simply write :D

..::Amu::.. said...

YOU ARE CRAZY TO MISS HIM WHEN I AM AROUND YOU :D

..::Amu::.. said...

YOU ARE CRAZY TO MISS HIM WHEN I AM AROUND YOU :D

FourMe said...

outofreach
alaah yesma3 minich I just want to finish this last thing.. thanx, its okay my brain is the only 1 that can help

shosho
hehehhe a7sen zain etsaween, nothing but killings and murders

desert-roses
Too old to be called a student :p
Considering its my dissertation for my Masters I think it is too late to change a major :p
I agree with the philosophy part... Simply Writeeee If only I could dear If only I could..

amu
Crazy is my middle name..

Desert-Roses said...

Take any sheet that is good to write on ..take a pen, hold it ...and let the ink spreads...

Dose it make sense

??

Just wanted you to smile if you were in good mood for my silly joke :P

and btw

wish u good luck in your master...

Am planning for mine year 2009 if not 2010...
and who knows maybe it is not late (look at it from philosophical part )

GUD LUCK!!

Soul said...

ee wallah 3antallah 3al siyasa.. kella men Hitler :/
madri shako ;p

P.S: ma eynassi 7ob, ella 7ob thani!

FourMe said...

desert-roses
Thank you hun you made me smile :) inshalaa you'll get to do it, apart from the thesis it is actually enjoyable. Thanks..

soul
hahahhahahahah al7en Hitler shakoo :p
waay 7aram 3alaich hatha 7abeeb 3omry kila no way in hell I'll replace him :) *listening to Enta 3omery*

Bombay Bombshell said...

I like Politics.
Kuwaiti Politics I hate though.
Good luck.
with your thesis paper and getting over him :/

FourMe said...

bombay bombshell
Likewise, I'm more of a fan of world politics excluding Arab world.
Thanx, I doubt I can get over both :/

Lala* said...

stop going to selfridges girl and FOCUS ;-)

FourMe said...

lala*
Retail therapy babe:P I can't live without shopping..