Thursday, 21 February 2008

FourMe Over & OuT!

Each person is unique and complex in their own way. People go through similar situations yet handle them in different ways. So does that mean each of us perceive love in a different way? I'm not talking about the love for family, friends or football. I mean the love that one has for that special person.

Q. How do you define love ?

Alfred Lord Tennyson:
Tis better to have loved and lost
than never to have loved at all.
===========================

Tell me something is the whole of Kuwait migrating to London this weekend??
Seriously people what's happening down there?! I know 8 people arriving to London this weekend and heard that all planes coming to London are fully booked and some are being wait listed!!

Basically from tomorrow till next week I'm fully booked and double booked :P
Damn iT! there isn't enough FourMe to go around for everybody! So my sweethearts I shall be a tad busy, so if you don't see me around commenting and arguing you know why.

Be Happy.. Be Safe .. Be in Love..

10 comments:

falantan said...

to me, to love her is to close my eyes and imagine myself inside her head, looking out her eyes, feeling her fears, frustrations, as well as her hopes, desires and delights. and once I do that completely, my interests and hers become one, and there's no room anymore for arguments or pride or za3al. there would be no need for questions either.

Rhombus Tigress said...

are you for rent?

Lala* said...

*melts*

Lala* said...

missing you already sweetie, come back so0n***

FourMe said...

falantan
I couldn't of said it in a better way.


rhombus tigress
No only long lease


lala*
esmila 3alaich min elmelting

sktay I'm beyond lost so many things to process yet no functioning brain in sight..
btw eso0g mo 6abeeee3y y6oofich :p

Lala* said...

My sister is already there with her husband, and the other will fly with her friends tonight.. So don't worry abt me, esSo0g ma ra7 ye6oofni with two sisters there ;-)

G and L said...

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one i see
V is very very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can love :D

Abee i go shopping in london :""""(

Soul said...

nasimply, love is when u know that this person was born for you. only you..

Take care sis.. o god bless you :*

Soul said...

drop the na :S

Glitter said...

Flantan
What a romantic thing to say, but seriously now, i doubt that any man would do that.