Tuesday, 29 January 2008

Hitting Rock Bottom

Hell where shall I start from!?
I have literally hit rock bottom! My dissertation is due in 2 days and all I've done is 2 chapters from 7. I can't stop thinking, I can't concentrate, I feel like I'm drowning in my sorrows and in this damn dissertation.. I know how important it is to finish it but I can't put one accurate sentence together. Its my final piece and I want it to be perfect, I can hand it in and get a shitty grade in it but I refuse to do that.

I don't think its possible for me to sink any more its not humanly possible.. Yet I'm guessing tomorrow can't get any worse or better.. Inshala I'll wake up and thank god to be alive, yet I'm not only dieing but I'm already dead on the inside.....

I thank you with all my heart

7 comments:

Lala* said...

Go0d thing abt hitting rock bottom is that there's no way to go but climb up again***

eshda3wa said...

u cant be dead if ur feeling like crap
key word here is feeling!
like lala said, no where to go but up!

:::ShoSho::: said...

Ohh I hope you feel better soon.. Easy said I know but inshallah you will..

G and L said...

I know the feeling, how horrible it is, inshalla u get over it. It's not as hard as it seems if u really want to

..::Amu::.. said...

CHAB :pPp (joking) I hope you are feeling better now!! chill out girlll

FourMe said...

lala
Hope you're right..

eshda3wa
I'll trade you feeling nothing for feeling crap.. Losing all emotions seems like a glimps of heaven..

shosho
Thank you hun..

g and l
Its harder thn it seems trust me on this..

amu
Not really still at the bottom..

Rhombus Tigress said...

Geez, chill, go out, change the atmosphere, have a drink -hot tea works too- oh, and you should probably stop blogging if you plan on finishing your work

g'luck