Thursday, 17 January 2008

Flu Jab

Today I went to the doctor's and got the Flu jab(injection). Supposedly it does something to the immune system and prevents you from getting the flu for a whole year wOh0Oo, am happy because I get the flu once a month or sometimes twice a month in summer and winter. I have the shittiest immune system in the world so I thought FINE screw it I'll get the jab and get it out of the way. Oh by the way I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEEDLES am terrified of them akhaaf khof mo 6abe3y from them, probably you're thinking no not more than me SERIOUSLY I DO MORE THAN YOU!! So going into the doctors by myself was an accomplishment in it self and I deserve a flipping medal for it.

I've already had it couple years back but silly me forgot the side effects that will stay for 3 days, they are as follows; Since the afternoon I've been dizzy, light headed, feverish, and the worse pain on my left arm cuz that's where I got it.. oh ohhh and mum just told me I won't be able to sleep on my left side for about 3 days Just LOVELY!! Am cranky in pain o mali khilg nafsi and didn't manage to work on my dissertation :((
I finished 1 chapter yesterday and have 7 chapters to go, due on the 30th of Jan. SCREW POLITICS!

5 comments:

New Bride said...

7abeebte ma tshofeen shar , ooof i hate flu

..::Amu::.. said...

Sallamat...I hope you get well soon..that pic is scary reminds how I used to jump and scream when ever I hat to take a shot *yumma*

Hopeless Poet said...

Salamtich :)

FourMe said...

newbride
Shar mayeech sweeti, 7ada I hate it thats why I took the injection

amu
Ysalmik, that was exactly how my needle looked :/ heheh oh ur so manly :P

FourMe said...

hopeless poet
Eysalmik min eshar inshalla